Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Back

So, I’m back on my blog game but this time at a new location. My blog was formerly known as “brittany ziemba;” but I decided to spice things up a little this time around. "Chic Street" is what I like to think of as a combination of street wear with an added feminine touch. Last time you read my blog it was very public relations, social media, and scholastically focused because I was writing it for my social media theory class. I was averaging about 1,000 views per month, so I guess I did something right ... SO here I am back again but this time more exciting, more fashion/art/beauty/music/accessories, and more fun. I'll share with you some work from my favorite designers as well as attainable items that people who don't live on Rodeo Drive can afford. No one likes to read uninteresting articles about strangers, so lets cut to the chase.
Every week I plan to post a Possessions vs. Obsessions article. It’ll be some of my recent purchases or favorite belongings as well as things that I wish I had. I’ll start this week’s with my pictorial autobiography, hope you enjoy.
Possessions vs. Obsessions

David Yurman Rose Gold Morganite ring
vs.
Federica Rettore Diamond & Opal (my birthstone) ring. Barneys NY, $9,520




Steve Madden leather studded peep toe booties
vs.
Alexander McQueen skull suede platform pumps, Neiman Marcus. $1,195




Mercedes Benz c300, in old-person grey
vs.
Rolls Royce Phantom drophead coupe, all black everything



Alexander Wang Rocco leather bag, the bullets on the bottom make me super "edgy" (I wish)
vs.
Proenza Schouler Large Crocodile PS1, Barneys NY. $14,400





and finally,
Intern Barbie, delivering Starbucks to an office near you!
vs.
A respected and well-known business woman, particularly in the world of
fashion and magazine. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Anna Wintour,
Editor-in-Chief Vogue.




By the way, Man Repeller, Jak and Jill, Street Peeper, and yes even Coco Perez, I lurve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment